Saturday, October 17, 2009

My name is Suchat,and my nickname is Ouan.I was born in Nakornayok,and I grew up there. I moved for Nakornnayok twenty years ago,and now I live and work in Bangkok.I work for Sodexo company. I work from monday to friday,so I am taking English class at AUA on Saturdaty.On Sunday I stay at home to have a rest,but sometimes I go to the movie with friend, I like soccer and listen to music. I usually listen to music in the evening and when I have free tim I play soccer with friends.

9 comments:

  1. Wow,yours detail is very in interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listen to music too *{=

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favourite soccer team?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hobbies like yours but I can't play soccer!!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's is yr favourite football team, P'ouan ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like soccer too but I cant play it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi engineering guy,

    Hope you enjoy your job soon. If you would like to change your job please feel free to contact me at any time.

    ReplyDelete