Friday, November 20, 2009

Work out at gym



Many people in the world said that “Sport is good for health
and good health not sell ,if you need it you must do it by yourself". I really trust this statement so I exercise every morning in weekday at gym more than 3 years. Normally I start
with the cardio program about 30 minutes running and follow by
work out program to build my body muscle. Final step I have 20 minutes stretching process with yoga workout. Someday I swim 20 minutes additional. I was recommended day to day program by personal trainee and Mens’ Health magazine. Finally I adjust the proper program by myself.

It’s no wonder , the best results are good health and develop self discipline coz I have to motivate myself when I was bored and lazy in any mornings . Moreover I find many new friends who love sport at gym.

For who is interested in workout. You don't have to join a gym or buy fancy gear. The only equipment you need is a good pair of shoes, socks, shorts and a T-shirt. You can jog in a local park, just lace up and step out your front door.

1 comment: